Saturday 15 January 2011

The Team

This media production consists of Luke, Grant, Stuart and Luke M and together we are group 2. Each of us have a different variety of interests and different tastes in music but we feel we can come together and create an amazing music video!

Luke-
My name is Luke and I am very excited to be creating a music video this year, I feel in my As media production, I feel my production was very successful but I feel I could have worked a lot harder to improve it and make it even more successful. I gained a lot of media skills last year in creating my production, for example. I learnt to use a camera very well and I am able to portray a variety of shots, and the planning storyboards was one of my strengths. The skills that I want to improve is the editing aspect of media, last year I never had a chance to edit where my other team members were interested in the editing aspect of media. The genre of music that I most enjoy is pop/rnb because it is fun, and the mood is generally positive and that is the type of music that I am interested in.

Grant-
My name is Grant, and i am really optimistic and excited to have progressed onto the A2 course where we get the opportunity to make our own music videos, because something I and actually most teengers feel really passionate about is Music. Although i think my AS coursework went well, it had a rough start with groups changing and arguing, but eventually i got into the right group and made a what we feel was a really good piece of work. I hope to achieve some more skills and maybe abit more of an input into the post production side of it, as in AS i was very much into pre production and planning.


Stuart-
My name is Stuart and I am pleased that this year we are going to make a music video which I sense that not many people have a chance to do in their lives so it will be a great opportunity to do. Last year I believe that our production was excellent because we all learnt a lot of stuff about media as a whole rather than the specific things. I would like to develop my editing skills because it isn’t just about the filming, the editing process has a great effect on the video for example you can’t film in slow motion so it would be good to edit the pace of the shots. I enjoy the genres Pop and Rock because they are contrasting types of music because Pop is usually fun where Rock is generally more meaningful but loud.

Luke-
My name is Luke Matthews and I am looking forward to producing a music video this year for my A2 Media production. My production of a music magazine last year was successful, and as a result of it I learnt a variety of skills and gathered knowledge on how to make a good media production. For example, in order to represent my artist to the audience in the way I want, I now consider what props are used in the shot, and the scenario of the photo-shoot. However I believe that I could have managed my time more efficiently. This production, I am aiming to produce a video which is entertaining for the audience to watch, and I'm looking forward to filming and editing shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment